Consulting engagements include:
- Information Needs Assessment surveys and focus groups.
- Assessment of online resources needed by a major R&D organization and negotiation of appropriate pricing and licenses.
- Selection of core e-resources for a new financial services firm.
- Recommendations for rebalancing print-electronic resources.
- Global content licensing support.
- Survey to compare usability and usefulness of several content aggregator services.
- Assessment of attorneys' information-seeking/using practices across multiple offices of a national law firm.
- Analysis of open source content management systems appropriate for a digital library.
- Benchmarking and customer satisfaction studies.
- Recommendations for organizational content strategy.
- Taxonomy and metadata development.
- Creation of database to house departmental research with custom taxonomy to facilitate finding material.
- Collection of user feedback for publisher during product development stage.
- Initial planning team for new non-US library.
- Information Center Policies documentation
- Information Governance recommendations for association's publishing department
Let us provide a tailor-made solution for your business. Call or email to schedule an appointment.